This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: emulating tls for systems without
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:24:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: emulating tls for systems without
- References: <20060920143207.GO12531@devserv.devel.redhat.com> <20060921015910.GE5186@redhat.com> <20061004211212.GA15142@redhat.com>
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 02:12:12PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Having finally worked out the tcl bits, and a couple of non-regressions
> that showed up during a merge, I've committed the following.
This is great stuff and I may have a use for it... but was it really
necessary to commit during Stage 3, when we seem to be having a
remarkable amount of trouble getting the next release together?
I can't see any conceivable interpretation of this as a regression.