This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, testsuite]: use gnu-runtime on 64-bit Darwin8
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 13:23:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [Patch, testsuite]: use gnu-runtime on 64-bit Darwin8
Do you want to propose a patch to change MacOS X over to the
gnu runtime? I wonder how easy that will really be? If you don't
use a different basename of FSF gcc's libobjc, how are you going
to make sure the user doesn't grab the system one on MacOS X
whenever they build objc code?