This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Fix PR tree-opt/28952 ICE in vectorizable_condition
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:13:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Fix PR tree-opt/28952 ICE in vectorizable_condition
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 23:07 -0700, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> The problem here is that we were checking the type of the operand of a
> conditional expression before we knew it was a conditional expression.
> This moves the check for the checking of the type after the check for we
> know we have a conditional expression which vect_is_simple_cond checks
> Applied as obvious after a bootstrap and test on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
Applied to the 4.1 branch now also after a bootstrap/test on