This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: update darwin-libgcc.10.5.ver
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:21:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: update darwin-libgcc.10.5.ver
- References: <20061004013807.035CF48BDFAB@geoffk5.apple.com>
On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
> It doesn't include the TImode symbols on x86_64 because at present
> there is only one .ver file which is shared between 32-bit and
Can't you use %ifndef etc. to get the right contents for each multilib
from a single .ver file (as in rs6000/libgcc-ppc-glibc.ver or
i386/libgcc-x86_64-glibc.ver, for example)?
Joseph S. Myers