This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] ada/*.c: Fix comment typos.
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 09:58:10 +1000
- Subject: Re: [patch] ada/*.c: Fix comment typos.
- References: <200610031629.k93GT1hn020963@sparrowhawk.codesourcery.com>
> - this minimal set ot attributes to accomodate the Alpha back-end which
> + this minimal set ot attributes to accommodate the Alpha back-end which
I'm not sure why your process didn't flag "ot" as suspect! Shouldn't
that read "this minimal set of attributes"?