This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] clean up low-hanging XPASSES on darwin
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mrs at apple dot com
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:34:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [v3] clean up low-hanging XPASSES on darwin
I'll recheck this tonight, but the reason I never submitted
a patch for this was one of these (I think the resize one) was
failing at -m64 on Darwin PPC. However I didn't look at it in
depth to see if the failure was the same original malloc issue
or some other latent bug exposed at -m64.