This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ping]: Avoid multiple symbols from locale_charset (revised)
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: zack at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 03 Oct 2006 08:14:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch ping]: Avoid multiple symbols from locale_charset (revised)
- References: <20061003144002.60AF4110010@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Jack Howarth) writes:
> I am trying to discover who is the current maintainer for the intl
> subdirectory in gcc. I would like to have the proposed patch to
> eliminate duplicate locale_charset symbols reviewed...
> Could you review this patch or tell me who is the actual maintainer
> of the GNU toolchain edition of GNU libintl in gcc? As I mention
> in the original posting of the patch, Bruno Haible is okay with
> this approach to fix the problem (which mainly shows up on at
> least Darwin). Thanks in advance.
I think the right people to approve patches to the intl subdirectory,
other than the global write maintainers, would be the build machinery