This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch ping]: Avoid multiple symbols from locale_charset (revised)
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 10:40:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [Patch ping]: Avoid multiple symbols from locale_charset (revised)
I am trying to discover who is the current maintainer for the intl
subdirectory in gcc. I would like to have the proposed patch to
eliminate duplicate locale_charset symbols reviewed...
Could you review this patch or tell me who is the actual maintainer
of the GNU toolchain edition of GNU libintl in gcc? As I mention
in the original posting of the patch, Bruno Haible is okay with
this approach to fix the problem (which mainly shows up on at
least Darwin). Thanks in advance.