This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc/configure.ac: Do not output paths containing 'NONE'.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: carlos at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:25:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc/configure.ac: Do not output paths containing 'NONE'.
- References: <20061002213151.GB29333@lios>
> /* Define to PREFIX/include if cpp should also search that directory. */
> #ifndef USED_FOR_TARGET
> #define PREFIX_INCLUDE_DIR "NONE/include"
> Tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu without regressions.
> OK to checkin this fix?
The patch seems OK to me, but I don't think avoiding a directory that
normally won't exist anyway is a valid reason to push this in during
stage 3 (unless Mark says otherwise). Certainly OK when we're back to