This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: fixincludes strict_ansi stuff
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caipclassic dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bkorb at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:46:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: fixincludes strict_ansi stuff
- References: <200610020438.k924clXN016401@caipclassic.rutgers.edu>
> PS: Eric I've included the fixincl.x to make this easy to apply.
> Could you please tell me if this solves the pthead-init-2.c problem on
> 2.5.1 with -ansi? Thanks.
Unfortunately it doesn't. /usr/include/sys/signal.h is not fixed anymore but
__STDC__ seems to be unconditionally 1.