This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran]: prevent clobbered by 'longjmp' or 'vfork
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu, jvdelisle at verizon dot net
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:26:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran]: prevent clobbered by 'longjmp' or 'vfork
I've asked Andreas Jaeger to comment on list about the patch.
I also asked David Edelsohn to comment as well (although he won't
be back on-line until the 3rd). Did you look at the url I mentioned...
which shows this issue has arisen before?