This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, Fortran] Correct Cray pointer documentation in gfortran.texi
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 12:11:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, Fortran] Correct Cray pointer documentation in gfortran.texi
- References: <451F0C41.email@example.com>
On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 05:30:57PM -0700, Brooks Moses wrote:
> :ADDPATCH fortran:
> The description of Cray pointers in gfortran.texi erroneously claims
> that there is no MALLOC intrinsic, presumably because there wasn't one
> when that piece of the documentation was written. The attached patch
> corrects this, removing the now-obsolete example of a C workaround.
> Note that this patch must be applied after my previous patch regarding
> -fno-range-check, which Steve Kargl has approved but not yet applied.
> (This one, of course, will also need to be applied by the approver, as I
> don't have write access.)
> Changelog entry:
> 2006/09/30 Brooks Moses <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gfortran.texi: Corrected references to MALLOC intrinsic.