This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR19262 more than thirty-nine continuation lines should issue a std-warn
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Bud Davis <bdavis9659 at sbcglobal dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 09:52:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR19262 more than thirty-nine continuation lines should issue a std-warn
- References: <email@example.com> <4515E3AB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <451A1C49.email@example.com> <451FEA38.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jerry DeLisle wrote:
PING, this fixes PR19260 and PR19262. I have a patch in the works for
PR19261 as well, but it is ugly and I don't like it yet. PR19261 is
more subtle then one would think.I just realized I left the gfortran.h portion of this patch out. I will retest
and send the corrected patch when done.
So I would like to get this patch here committed first.