This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to gcc/configure.ac: check for asprintf
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Date: 31 May 2005 21:13:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH to gcc/configure.ac: check for asprintf
- References: <email@example.com>
Gabriel Dos Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| We were forgetting to tell libiberty.h whether asprintf() has a
| declaration or not. Consequently, libiberty.h was trying to provide a
| declaration, which most of the time mismatches that available on GNU
| systems. Caught while building the compiler with a C++ compiler.
| Fixed with this patchlet.
| OK to install?