This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add checking for COND_EXPR in verify_expr
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:19:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add checking for COND_EXPR in verify_expr
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 12:14 -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> In verify_expr we miss checking for COND_EXPR of is_gimple_condexpr.
> This patch adds that checking. I found this while working on my tree
> combiner and found we actually have a couple of places where we will
> abort because is_gimple_condexpr was not true for the COND_EXPR's
> OK? Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-darwin with no regressions.
> Andrew Pinski
> * tree-cfg.c (verify_expr): Add checking for COND_EXPR's conditional