This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Use __inline instead of inline in emmintrin.h
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:28:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use __inline instead of inline in emmintrin.h
On Monday, May 30, 2005, at 08:51 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Given that __inline is used a few hundred times in *mmintrin.h and
inline just for the 6 inlines added in January, I think the following
patch makes sense if not for anything else, then for consistency.
Ok for HEAD/4.0?
Hum, for Altivec, we found we like always inline... Any reason to not
do that here as well?