This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch/gfortran] PR18283
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:33:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch/gfortran] PR18283
- References: <429B0809.firstname.lastname@example.org> <429B496D.email@example.com>
Tobias Schlu"ter wrote:
Paul Thomas wrote:Phew! I was beginning to lose track of the various patches. I have just
fixed PR19017. Again, it was the string_length that was missing. There
are one or two more, in the same vein, that are not the subject of PRs.
Bubblestrapped and regtested on i686/RH9: OK to commit?
OK for mainline and 4.0. Please consider similar patches as pre-approved.
I will submit and commit the fix for 18283 and 19017 at the same time.
Do you want me to commit the PR16939, 17192, 17193, 17202, 18689, 18890
and 21297 patch to 4.0 as well?