This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] basic-block.h: Remove forward declaration of bb_ann_d.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 17:18:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [patch] basic-block.h: Remove forward declaration of bb_ann_d.
Attached is a patch to remove forward declaration of bb_ann_d.
I should have removed this when I folded bb_ann_d into
Built cc1 for i686-pc-linux-gnu. Committed as obvious.
2005-05-28 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
* basic-block.h: Remove forward declaration of bb_ann_d.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/basic-block.h,v
retrieving revision 1.258
diff -u -d -p -r1.258 basic-block.h
--- basic-block.h 27 May 2005 22:06:31 -0000 1.258
+++ basic-block.h 28 May 2005 21:13:36 -0000
@@ -183,9 +183,6 @@ struct loop;
/* Declared in tree-flow.h. */
-/* Declared in tree-flow.h. */
/* A basic block is a sequence of instructions with only entry and