This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Support INTEGER<->LOGICAL conversion as GNU extension
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 02:27:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Support INTEGER<->LOGICAL conversion as GNU extension
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Saturday 28 May 2005 01:50, Roger Sayle wrote:
> This patch is a ping/repost/take #2 of my post from February:
> In addition to some minor clean-ups, it allows implicit conversion
> between LOGICALs and INTEGERs as supported by many compilers including
> g77 (using -fugly-logint) and SGI's MIPSPro f77. The only comment to
> my original post, was that GNU extensions should be documented in the
> gfortran manual, and this revised patch below includes that requested
> The following patch has been tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu with a bootstrap
> including f95, and regression tested with a top-level "make -k check" with
> no regressions.
> OK for mainline?
Hmm, I'd rather have the g77 behavior, where -fugly-logint was turned
off by default AFAICT.