This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] libstdc++/21726
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:58:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] libstdc++/21726
- References: <4294D397.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini wrote:
>2005-05-25 Paolo Carlini <email@example.com>
> PR libstdc++/21726
> * configure.host (abi_baseline_pair switch): Add an entry
> for powerpc64-linux.
> * config/abi/powerpc64-linux-gnu/baseline_symbols.txt: New.
> * config/abi/powerpc64-linux-gnu/32/baseline_symbols.txt: New.
> * config/abi/powerpc64-linux-gnu/32/nof/baseline_symbols.txt: New.
Maybe a clarification is in order: the above configuration of
directories is not going to work ok together with special -with-cpu=
parameters. For instance, Janis is using for testresults,
--with-cpu=default32, which *apparently* leads to an abi_check failure:
in fact a 32-bit library (the default for that setup) is being compared
to a 64-bit library.
I'm completely open to suggestion about a more general structure of
directories, that would also work across --with-cpu= settings different
from the default.