This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NetWare adjustments
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:33:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: NetWare adjustments
- References: <email@example.com>
Jan Beulich wrote:
Does this imply approval for mainline? [I asked this before, but didn't get a clear answer: Since this modifies code I added, do I need to wait for approval at all?] Thanks, Jan
No, it doesn't; sorry.
You need an IA32 maintainer to approve your patches, until we have a
NetWare maintainer, which, if you're not careful, will end up being you. :-)
If you don't hear from Richard Henderson (the IA32 maintainer) in a few
days, you might ping him directly.