This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Use atomic builtins (powerpc, alpha)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:37:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: [v3] Use atomic builtins (powerpc, alpha)
- References: <429445C8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 11:30:48AM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> tested on ia64/powerpc64/alphaev67-linux, committed to mainline.
- Is there anything architecture-specific left in the patched files,
or could you use a common file for arches which support the
- Looks like nothing in GCC handles this:
> -#ifdef __PPC405__
> -#define _STWCX "sync \n\tstwcx. "
> -#define _STWCX "stwcx. "
Would be nice to fix that or at least file a bug report about it.