This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Use correct years for libstdc++-v3 ChangeLog files
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:36:03 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Use correct years for libstdc++-v3 ChangeLog files
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 24 May 2005, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> This trivial patch fixes up the years for the ChangeLog files in
> libstdc++-v3. Specifically, it moves entries for 1998 and 1999 out of
> ChangeLog-2000 into new files ChangeLog-1998 and ChangeLog-1999.
While doing this could you please consider fixing that entry referring to
the year 999?