This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix 14844/15459/21608: Forward-propagate casts that will collapse
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <rasky at develer dot com>
- To: "Richard Guenther" <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:20:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix 14844/15459/21608: Forward-propagate casts that will collapse
- References: <429309A3.email@example.com>
Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> This solves many optimization PRs (some partly) and is similar to
>> some code on autovect branch that there is twiddled into the old
>> forwprop engine.
Please provide tests extracted from these many PRs. Before closing them, we
want to make sure they won't come back if we remove/rewrite fwprop one day