This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [java] Fix builtins decls
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 23 May 2005 12:11:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: [java] Fix builtins decls
- References: <20050522210806.GM28069@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> tree-profiling branch dies horribly by trying to remove
Jan> __builtin_predict calls since these are believed to be trapping in Java.
Jan> I've bootstrapped/regtested i686--linux the attached patch on
Jan> tree-profiling and I am testing it on mainline now too.
Jan> OK (once mainline unslush, as this does not counts as a regression
This looks reasonable to me, but Andrew and/or Per will have to
Are those math functions really not "nothrow"?