This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Simplify release process a bit (was: GCC 3.4.4 Released)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 May 2005 00:26:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Simplify release process a bit (was: GCC 3.4.4 Released)
- References: <200505201624.j4KGOAdb016400@sirius.codesourcery.com><SERRANOZuNY1SWoBDys000000ab@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM><20050520165509.GA5085@synopsys.com><428E1B20.email@example.com><Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> writes:
| On Fri, 20 May 2005, Mark Mitchell wrote:
| > And, I would like to ask that our webmasters, in there copious spare
| > time :-), work on automatically generating more of this content. The
| > bug lists and such could be automatically generated, even if some
| > subsequent refinement is required.
| This kind of thing is harder than one might expect because we always
| have to consider www.gnu.org as well.
| That said, like after the 4.0.0, I managed to find a way to simplify
| the list of steps you'll have to perform in the future. I just hope
| you don't get too used to these simplifications, they are getting harder
| to find. ;-)
Oh :-( :-)