This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Add a builtin define for when the floating point registers are not available
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: geoffk at geoffk dot org, dje at watson dot ibm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:10:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFA: Add a builtin define for when the floating point registers are not available
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This one adds the definition of a C preprocessor builtin called
> __NO_FPRS__ if the floating point registers are not available. This
> is the default for the powerpc-eabispe port and can be triggered in
> other powerpc ports via the use of the -msoft-float or the
> -mfloat-gprs=no gcc command line switches.
I'll defer to either Geoff or David on this one, but...
If we're going to add a builtin, it should be visible across the rest
of the PPC variants (Linux, etc), not just eabi.