This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- From: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 12:27:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- References: <20050519003129.GA7983@redhat.com> <428CC8DA.email@example.com> <B8FC0B9B-6AE4-4960-BE07-98A11F7060FE@apple.com>
Perhaps sending this to java-patches will help...
Mike Stump wrote:
On May 19, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Nobody's objected, and it's fine by me. So, let's do it.
I kinda wish someone would review the libjava breakage patch for darwin...
otherwise, I don't see the point in slushing to fix things.