This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:02:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- References: <20050519003129.GA7983@redhat.com> <428CC8DA.email@example.com> <B8FC0B9B-6AE4-4960-BE07-98A11F7060FE@apple.com>
On May 19, 2005, at 2:13 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
On May 19, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Nobody's objected, and it's fine by me. So, let's do it.
I kinda wish someone would review the libjava breakage patch for
This was already applied though not with your name on the changelog:
2005-05-18 Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.am (Makefile.deps): Do not use \0, it is unportable.
* Makefile.in: Regenerate.