This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:13:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [rfc] mainline slush
- References: <20050519003129.GA7983@redhat.com> <428CC8DA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On May 19, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Nobody's objected, and it's fine by me. So, let's do it.
I kinda wish someone would review the libjava breakage patch for
otherwise, I don't see the point in slushing to fix things.