This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libobjc] Make exception.c safe for unwind.h
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: David Ayers <d dot ayers at inode dot at>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:18:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [libobjc] Make exception.c safe for unwind.h
- References: <428C5CD9.email@example.com>
On May 19, 2005, at 5:31 AM, David Ayers wrote:
This fixes libobjc (including the test suite) by including tsystem.h
which defines gcc_unreachable before unwind.h (which is the file that
uses it) is included.
By the looks of unwind.h it seems that we are trying to avoid including
any headers there which is why I chose this approach just so we can get
Objective-C to work again.
Bootstrapped and tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
OK to apply to mainline?