This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[fixincludes] Remove bogus sinclude for accross.m4, committed
- From: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:35:37 -0400
- Subject: [fixincludes] Remove bogus sinclude for accross.m4, committed
Fixincludes' aclocal.m4 was including config/accross.m4 even though it
wasn't using either of its macros. Deleted the bogus line, running
autoconf && autoheader produced no changes to any other files.
Committed as obvious
2005-05-19 Kelley Cook <email@example.com>
* aclocal.m4: Remove superfluous reference to accross.m4.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/fixincludes/aclocal.m4,v
retrieving revision 1.3
diff -p -u -d -u -r1.3 aclocal.m4
--- aclocal.m4 21 Mar 2005 17:50:19 -0000 1.3
+++ aclocal.m4 19 May 2005 03:30:01 -0000
@@ -1,5 +1,4 @@