This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Minor cleanup to trans-intrinsic.c
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:40:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Minor cleanup to trans-intrinsic.c
- References: <41C71EBE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <420780B6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Paul Brook wrote:
>>2006-02-07 Tobias Schl"uter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
No wonder it took so long to review, given how far it was in the future :-)
I've committed the patch to the mainline and to the branch after re-testing.
It doesn't fix a bug, but it is my understanding that patches that get posted
before the tree branches are ok everywhere unless specified otherwise.