This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: My evil plans for the next few weekends
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 May 05 14:59:33 EDT
- Subject: Re: My evil plans for the next few weekends
The main case i've hit so far is DECL_CONTEXT, which is also
Are there any other cases? Offhand, I can't think of another DECL field
that's shared by only a subset of DECLs.