This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Use special routine for folding rhs in gimplifier
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:59:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use special routine for folding rhs in gimplifier
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 01:58:59PM +0200, Richard Guenther wrote:
> + possible. This may only be applied to a rhs of an expression
> + that does not care about the resulting type of the simplification. */
This comment makes me nervous. When is this *ever* true?