This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR middle-end/20303: Can't push more than 16 nested visibility
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:53:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR middle-end/20303: Can't push more than 16 nested visibility
- References: <20050516172441.GA5941@lucon.org>
On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 10:24:41AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
> +typedef struct visibility GTY(())
> + enum symbol_visibility value;
> +} visibility;
> +DEF_VEC_O (visibility);
> +DEF_VEC_ALLOC_O (visibility, gc);
> +static GTY(()) VEC (visibility, gc) *visstack;
Why is this being garbage collected? Why is this a struct at all
and not just an enumeration?
> + visibility_options.inpragma = VEC_length (visibility,
> + visstack);
VEC_length is not a boolean.