This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix type correctness of fold_indirect_ref
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:26:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix type correctness of fold_indirect_ref
- References: <42878A2D.email@example.com>
Richard Guenther wrote:
This patch fixes type correctness issues in fold_indirect_ref as
suggested by Roger.
Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu for C and C++
with no regressions apart from
FAIL: g++.dg/opt/temp1.C execution test
Then, this patch is not OK. It's our policy not to introduce
regressions. You'll have to work out how to fix that problem before you
can commit this patch.