This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: assertify darwin, and some missed rs6000 bits
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 May 2005 19:58:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: assertify darwin, and some missed rs6000 bits
- References: <427520D6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
[yay! I'm now only 1400 gcc-patches messages behind!]
Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> writes:
> * config/darwin-crt2.c (darwin_unwind_dyld_remove_image_hook): Use
> gcc_assert or gcc_unreachable as appropriate.
This should be the same as in unwind-dw2.c or unwind-dw2-fde.c. At
present, they use abort().
> * config/rs6000/host-darwin.c (segv_handler): Use fancy_abort
I think this is good, or at least good enough. (Its purpose is that
when you've asked for a abort, and core dump, on an error, you also
get one on a SEGV.)