This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -Wall not used in libgfortran
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 17:25:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: -Wall not used in libgfortran
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sunday 15 May 2005 14:12, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Ok to commit? I propose to commit to 4.0 as well without the
> -Wstrict-prototypes addition. Ok?
Why disable this for 4.0?
> * Makefile.am: Remove AM_CFLAGS here.
> * configure.ac: Define AM_CFLAGS and AM_FCFLAGS so that warnings
> are set. Set additionally -Wstrict-prototypes for CFLAGS.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerated
> * configure: Regenerated.
If it works, I'm happy with it.
The more warnings, the better -- or something like that... ;-)