This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some more warning fixes
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at novell dot com>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 14:19:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: Some more warning fixes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sunday 15 May 2005 13:15, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> * m4/transpose.m4, m4/matmul.m4: Fix pointer cast to avoid
> * generated/transpose_c4.c, generated/transpose_c8.c,
> generated/transpose_i4.c, generated/transpose_i8.c,
> generated/matmul_c4.c, generated/matmul_c8.c,
> generated/matmul_i4.c, generated/matmul_i8.c,
> generated/matmul_r4.c, generated/matmul_r8.c: Regenerated.
I'm not too happy about casts, but I don't see another way to fix
it either. Maybe we need a new function internal to libgfortran
(possibly inline) to compute the size without passing the entire
descriptor (size0 only needs to know the rank and dimentions).
What do others think?
In the mean time this will do.
> * io/write.c (nml_write_obj): Fix 64-bit problem.
> * io/list_read.c (nml_get_obj_data): Add missing braces around
> initializer to avoid warnings.
> * intrinsics/etime.c (etime_sub): Remove unused variable.
These are all obviously OK.