This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] ipa/ipcp partitioning
- From: Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at novell dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz, Razya Ladelsky <RAZYA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 15:04:20 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch] ipa/ipcp partitioning
Steven Bosscher <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 15/05/2005 13:12:24:
> No files in gcc/ have file names with underscores, everyone uses
> dashes. I can't find documentation to figure out if this is just
> by taste, or by convention. But for consistency, then, could you
> make it ipa-ipcp.[ch]?