This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Do pointer comparison first in operand_equal_p
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: graham dot stott at btinternet dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:20:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Do pointer comparison first in operand_equal_p
- References: <10505131518.AA03658@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 11:18:05AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> What of both operands are the same ERROR_MARK node without
> side-effects? Your change would mean we now return 1 whereas
> previously we returned 0
> Maybe you should move your test after the ERROR_MARK test.
> Or make ERROR_MARK have side effects?
Sounds like a better alternative to me.