This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Do pointer comparison first in operand_equal_p
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: graham dot stott at btinternet dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 May 05 11:18:05 EDT
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Do pointer comparison first in operand_equal_p
What of both operands are the same ERROR_MARK node without
side-effects? Your change would mean we now return 1 whereas
previously we returned 0
Maybe you should move your test after the ERROR_MARK test.
Or make ERROR_MARK have side effects?