This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Per-directory libjava builds
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 14:15:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Per-directory libjava builds
- References: <4280829A.email@example.com>
On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 11:44:58AM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> The only thing to do is to avoid extra long command lines when making
Which is actually a show-stopper.