This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fold_indirect_ref bogous
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:18:52 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: fold_indirect_ref bogous
On Tue, 3 May 2005, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 16:19 +0200, Richard Guenther wrote:
> > fold_indirect_ref, called from the gimplifier happily converts
> > something like the following patch fixes this.
> Right. Given that I'd seen similar problems with some unrelated
> changes of mine, I went ahead and put your patch through the usual
> bootstrap and regression tests on my i686 box.
You didn't ;) You fixed
fold-const.c:fold_indirect_ref_1 ! The latter is causing the
failure I'm running into.
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>