This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: assert s390
- From: Adrian Straetling <straetling at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, hpenner at de dot ibm dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:39:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: assert s390
- References: <4280742A.email@example.com>
On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 09:43:22AM +0100, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> this patch assertifies the s390 target files. I built an i686 hosted
> cross compiler to s390-linux. That completes upto
> /home/nathan/s390/s390-linux/bin/ld: crti.o: No such file: No such file or directory
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [libgcc_s.so] Error 1
> which happens both with and without the patch, so I'm unable to test
> further. ok?
Thanks for your contribution! Your patch looks ok. Unfortunately, we
were working on basically the same patch as well. That was posted
yesterday together with some other patches
(http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg00744.html) and has
already been checked in. The message subject could have been somewhat
more telling. Sorry for that.