This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] speed up fixup_tail_calls
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:12:03 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] speed up fixup_tail_calls
On Mon, 9 May 2005, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * calls.c (purge_reg_equiv_notes): Remove, fold into...
> (fixup_tail_calls): ...here. Only look at insns between the
> start of the function and the FUNCTION_BEG insn note.
This is OK for mainline. My guess is that even if there could be
additional REG_EQUIV notes after FUNCTION_BEG, it's only the equivalences
at the start of the function that fixup_tail_calls needs to purge.