This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch Ping - runtime asserts
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 12:24:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch Ping - runtime asserts
- References: <42752DB5.email@example.com>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
Now that I have fixed the runtime assert configureation (thanks Paolo),
this patch to add asserts to the unwinding routines is good to go.
I have rechecked by booting on i686-pc-linux-gnu, both with and without
checking. I've inspected the unwinding object files and determined
the asserts are indeed removed when runtime checking is disabled.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk