This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] gimplify.c: Use VEC instead of VARRAY.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 22:18:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] gimplify.c: Use VEC instead of VARRAY.
- References: <email@example.com>
On May 5, 2005, at 9:41 PM, Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to use VEC instead of VARRAY.
Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. I don't know if anybody is working in
this area, but I'll wait for 24 hours just in case before I check in
Looks like you can also move it to the heap also since gimplify_ctx
is only ever allocated on the heap.