This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add arm32 testsuite effective target
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 23:50:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add arm32 testsuite effective target
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Brook wrote:
The attached patch adds the "arm32" effective-target for arm specific tests
that should be run in 32-bit arm mode, but not in (16-bit) thumb mode.
Tested with cross to arm-none-eabi.